Account Director - Aerospace
Location: Antony, Ile-de-France FR
Requisition Number: 204679
Position Title: Strategic Accounts Executive VI
The Account Director is responsible for end to end strategic account management to drive the profitable sales of Teradata solution portfolio products with the prospect Client. Top priority is to address this prospect at Executive level in order to open the account by generating big/transformational deals.
- Develops and maintains strategy for overall engagement with client to close deals and drive ARR growth
- Identify and understand needs of clients and plan/engage the internal resources to strategically position Teradata solutions to match client needs
- Regularly runs meetings with account team to discuss and align around account strategy and future sales opportunities
- Capitalize on broad industry knowledge and contacts to uncover new business opportunities and position Teradata solutions
- Develop new business opportunities and close new account business aligned with Teradata sales strategy
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques
- Understands client’s key business initiatives, key problems, and competitive environment and recognizes and can articulate how Teradata solutions could be applied
- Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain C-suite, executive level relationships on both Business and IT
- Knowledgeable of Teradata solutions and services
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to address our Client at executive level in order to create quickly a strong and trusted relationship
- A successful candidate should be driven, creative, a self-starter, a Team player and strategic thinker.
- Must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers.
- Demonstrate account management discipline in complex sales cycle and complex account
- Strong executive presence
- Ideal candidate would have intimate knowledge/experience that directly resonates with assigned accounts, especially in the French Manufacturing industry.
- Must be accountable and accurate on forecast
- 15+ years’ experience selling software & services specifically in the analytics and data management space
- Demonstrated success in sales. 75%+ success record for making sales goals
- Demonstrated success developing new account opportunities to C-Level executives
- Bachelor’s Degree (required) Masters is preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Director - Aerospace
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antony, Ile-de-France FR