Internal Audit Staff
Location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 203300
Position Title: Internal Audit & Risk Analyst (II)
- Participate in audits related to a variety of business activities, processes, and operations
- Execute audit programs and document related work to evaluate internal controls related to financial risks, operational activities, and compliance requirements
- Perform thorough and in-depth audit reviews, reflecting a strong knowledge of financial and operational activities, and the business systems which support the business activities
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications, listening, interviewing, fostering open communications, facilitating and influencing
- Make judgments based on observations and supporting information
- Multitask and work on various audits and projects in different phases
- Develop audit findings and recommendations to management as well as assist in the preparation of reports to management using clear and concise grammar
- BS or BA degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant business discipline
- Preferred minimum of 1 year experience in Internal or External Audit for a large corporation or Big Four / second tier firm (may include internships)
- Experience with assisting/preparing risk assessments, audit programs and work paper documentation
- Familiarity with SOX
- Travel up to 30% annually
- Ability to travel internationally
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Professional certification (CPA/CIA) is highly preferred
Travel is estimated at approximately 20% annually, but should not exceed 30%. The candidate for this staff level project consultant will be based in Johns Creek, GA initially, but we are moving our offices to the Peachtree Corners area in the near future (around March 2019). In this role, you will travel to audits or projects as needed.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: Peachtree Corners
Community / Marketing Title: Internal Audit Staff
Job Category: Finance
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US