Senior Manager of Field Programs
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 202826
Position Title: Sales Ops Support Mgr (II)
As the Senior Manager of Field Programs, you will be responsible for building and leading a team to drive global field program development from strategic design through deployment, with a focus on crafting the right content and messaging for field consumption. Program initiatives range from field skills development to targeted sales initiatives to new product launches, spanning the entire Go-To-Market organization, inclusive of Sales, Consulting, and Alliance/Partners.
This will have you working closely with senior executives across the business to manage program prioritization, scope, execution, and post deployment results. You will be accountable for driving the overall schedule, cost, quality and ROI performance of your programs – particularly with respect to pipeline and revenue impact. Be ready, because this position encompasses broad responsibilities in leading team members from all disciplines!
- Lead multiple, parallel cross-functional program development efforts in support of company strategic & operational planning goals
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organizations
- Frame and break down complex business problems into key components, design analysis to drive insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on a wide range of field program topics by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Manage and oversee all program materials & documentation, including high-fidelity presentations, recordings, and customer-facing materials
- Assume leadership and success of your programs, while ensuring we have strong plans and KPIs in place to drive operational excellence
- Manage executive stakeholder needs and expectations by effectively facilitating trade-off decisions & clearly communicating program status
- Promote collaborative decision-making, providing a sense of urgency across the program team while evaluating risks and making critical program decisions.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA/Masters preferred
- Analytical background with 5-10+ years of strategic program planning experience within a Sales, Sales Operations, or Consulting environment
- Proven track record of solving complex business problems, providing thought leadership, and building high-fidelity content for mass consumption.
- Ability to effectively lead through ambiguity is critical for success in the role.
What we offer you!
- The newly renovated Teradata HQ in San Diego boasts one of the best office spaces the city has to offer, including, a state of the art gym with classes daily, a juice bar, coffee shop, on-site cafeteria, panoramic city and mountain views, basketball courts, ample outdoor sitting space, and so much more!
- We offer comprehensive benefit programs, unlimited time-off, 401k matching, and an employee stock purchase program.
- The opportunity to work with brilliant people in an environment of significant transformation where everyone has the freedom to drive change and make an impact.
- Be a part of the world's leading company in a space that will define our future!
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager of Field Programs
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US