Global Alliance Director
Location: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 205376
Position Title: Client Relationship Specialist (VI)
Role - Global Alliance Director
Teradata is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to manage, grow and develop the global relationship with Teradata’s most strategic global systems integration partners. This position requires a high energy individual that can manage multiple touch points and create strong relationships across the organization and work collaboratively to support the success of our business within Teradata and the partner organization.
Applicants should have a proven track record in partnership management or experience working with and/or for Global Systems Integrators/Consulting firms. The scope of the role includes identification of new business opportunities with or through the partner, including growth within existing Teradata accounts, management of the relationships and sales engagement process to gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution. The applicant will develop presentations and materials, support sales calls and maintain up to date best practices on partnership. The role will require exceptional interpersonal skills, strong strategic sense and a deep understanding of our Teradata strategies and business model.
- Drive the increased adoption of Teradata solutions with the partner organization; facilitate communication, enablement and resource alignment to accelerate growth.
- Create, develop and execute functional or sector specific initiatives in line with partner and Teradata strategic objectives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Partner’s business objectives and effectively communicate and align with Teradata to drive incremental growth.
- Develop strong relations and advocates with key decision makers on the partner side as well as internally in Teradata to support growth of our business.
- Identify new business opportunities with or through partners, develop plans for how Teradata can leverage these and gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution.
- Develop presentations and materials to support sales with and through partner.
- Present to/train/educate Analytics/Data Management practices within SI’s to help them understand Teradata value proposition for end client as well as articulate how the SI can monetize a relationship with Teradata.
- Support sales calls and consulting engagements where partner is involved by maintain up to date best practices on partnership
- Achievement of MBO’s associated with driving revenue and new account development and related activities.
- 15+ years of IT Industry Experience
- A bachelor’s degree (graduate degree a plus) as well as 5 years experience in managing complex relationships with one or more of the following skills:
- A strong understanding of and practical experience in alliance management specifically within high-tech at both a strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Strategy, business planning formulation and execution experience, with measureable result.
- Experience managing complex relationships across multiple levels and disciplines.
- Ability to manage a complex selling environment where objectives between the Partner and Teradata may not always be aligned.
- High degree of executive presence; proven ability and experience to operate effectively at senior management and C-executive levels .
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain trust and credibility
- Ability to present technical information related to data management and analytics and be able to scale the depth of the presentation to the audience.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to deliver effective diplomatic communications as well as handle sensitive information and materials in a confidential manner
- Current knowledge of Teradata solutions is recommended.
- Passion to win, entrepreneurial, high energy, responsive, and results-driven self-starter .
- Ability to deal well with change and be a team player, builder, and leader.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English;
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Global Integration and Consulting Partnerships. Grade and salary will be commensurate with the demands of the role and based on experience. The successful candidate will work from a Teradata facility or virtual and will be expected to travel on business frequently and often (40% travel)
City: Powai Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Global Alliance Director
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN