Treasury Manager, Reporting and Analysis
Location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 205367
Position Title: Treasury Analyst (IV)
The Corporate Treasury team has an immediate opening for a Treasury Manager to drive treasury-related reporting and analysis. This role will also own balance sheet and Free Cash Flow (FCF) forecasting with emphasis on understanding key business drivers impacting cash flow.
The successful candidate will have strong business judgment and will work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including accounting, finance, FP&A, order management, and R&D. This high-impact, high-visibility role provides an excellent opportunity to “Rise Above” complexity, articulating the results and direction of our corporate strategy.
- Responsible for driving the forecasting, reporting and analysis of Teradata’s Free Cash Flow (FCF) and related balance sheet and statement of cash flow forecasting
- Understand key business drivers, enhance current forecast process to understand the actual/forecast variance
- Collaborate with FP&A team to develop and refine forecast inputs within the broader outlook process
- Explore various functional areas to anticipate spend and working capital requirements
- Support strategic global product leasing program; Conduct Master Lease Agreement (MLA) reviews and drive process efficiency
- Oversee Capital Appropriation Request (CAR) process / capex reporting
- Enhance Treasury related reporting & analysis
- Forecast Weighted Average Shares Outstanding (WASO) and Other Income & Expense (OIE)
- 6+ years of Accounting and/or Treasury experience
- Knowledgeable in accounting, CPA highly preferred
- Advanced Excel and modeling skills
- Software / SAAS industry experience or exposure
- Power BI or similar advanced business analytics reporting
- Comfort with relational databases / SQL
- Oracle experience
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: Peachtree Corners
Community / Marketing Title: Treasury Manager, Reporting and Analysis
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US