Go-to-Market Operations, Sales Technologies Program Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 205343
Position Title: GTM Technology Analyst (III)
Teradata is looking to add to our existing Sales Technologies team of analytical, problem solving and solution-oriented program managers with experience supporting enterprise sales teams and will serve as a member of a high performing Sales Operations Team with specialty in Tools and Technology. Day to day focus is on adoption, hygiene and documenting best practices while being on the leading edge of developing business requirements for our Sales Cloud Platform. This position will partner with Sales and GTM Leadership, Account Teams, Sales Operations Managers, Technology and Enablement teams to define and deliver technology solutions aligned with our strategy.
The ideal candidate will be data driven, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while maintaining focus on high impact projects aligned to a global strategy. This is a full-time individual contributor position based in San Diego, CA.
- Interact directly with field sales, sales leaders and other team members to capture feedback for technology and process improvements to drive adoption and deliver value.
- Develop and execute strategies unlocking the value of TDC investment in technologies serving our global sales organization
- Define, document and share best practices to ensure sales processes and terminology are consistently understood and applied across the organization.
- Improve operational efficiencies through a combination of process and technology to drive sales productivity and insight
- Drive behaviors to maintain data integrity to ensure accurate insights, positively impacting sales leadership’s ability to adjust strategy and tactics
- Develop and analyze sales metrics to measure performance aiding in important business decisions and identify areas of growth and those in need of improvement.
- Create, validate and maintain standard reports and dashboards needed to assess the progress of the business.
- Partner with Geographic Sales Operations Managers and IT to ensure that Salesforce.com and other tools are set up to effectively support TDC’s coverage models around the world.
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams such as Product, Marketing, Finance and Strategy to ensure alignment.
- Works closely with Sales Enablement to identify training needs for leadership and account team members on technology, business practices and processes.
- Actively participate in roadmap identification and prioritization with Business and IT partners.
- Actively participate in evaluations, testing and training of all technologies serving our Sales teams.
- 3-5 years Sales Operations experience
- Direct experience in managing and driving value from technologies (eg Salesforce.com, Dynamics, Pardot, Eloqua)
- Proactive and passionate: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skill
- Experience working and communicating with senior executives to solve complex business problems
- Ability to credibly and compellingly present and support recommendations with senior leadership
- Bring clear thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of challenging business questions
- Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- Governs themselves with unquestionable ethics
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics).
- Salesforce Certifications a plus but not required
- MBA/ graduate degree a plus but not required
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Go-to-Market Operations, Sales Technologies Program Manager
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US