Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 205325
Position Title: Logistics Analyst (I)
Logistics RRT Coordinator
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
The Logistics Coordinator is a key role into Service Spare Parts. This role is the entry point into Service Parts and has the responsibility of transactional activities which will enable part ordering, delivery and/or planning on a global base. The role of the Logistics Coordinator is a global role and may be asked to perform duties for countries across the globe. All transactional work will be done in English, on a global basis, 7X24X365 and requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
What You’ll Do
- Multitask by reviewing NFO (next flight out) service spare parts orders, sourcing decisions based on business rules and conditions, providing information such as order status and part number
- Handle the coordination, management of importing/exporting Teradata spares from our 3PLs (UPS) to the local warehouse and/or end customer.
- This includes working with Teradata’s 3rd party provider (Flextronics), Freight Forwarders and Brokers for customs clearance at the country level
- Work with the Field Account Teams, Customer Service, CSR, and 3PL to arrange and manage local deliveries & escalations of critical (NFO) orders to ensure that all delivery requirements are met to satisfy customer expectations
- Compile weekly NFO report for global communication to logistics managers
- Review and manage the tracking of CRU (customer replaceable units) orders, returns, and required letters.
- Engage with the field, customers, and finance for completion of the inventory process to avoid customer billing and lost inventory
- CRU invoicing process as required for spares inventory for customers where defective parts are not returned or lost.
- Manage 3rd party spares order processing and communication to order status
- Fluent in English (Excellent verbal, written and visual presentation skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year of professional work experience in a related field
- Ability to work a flexible schedule/various shifts
- Call Center, Field Service Center, Customer Service, Service Parts and/or transactional contact center experience preferred.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to understand the fundamental principles of Customer Service and Service Spare Parts as stated within procedures/process and can communicate those principles
- Experience with Oracle Systems is a PLUS, not required
Communication Skills Required
- Listening: Demonstrates the ability to hear, understand and respond to non-technical as well as technical, verbal communications commonly encountered in the workplace, on the telephone or other electronic mediums
- Oral Communication: Uses appropriate vocabulary and grammar when speaking; Expresses ideas in a clear, thorough and concise manner; Ability to listen to internal/external customer, understand his/her needs and be able to verbally demonstrate they have listened, understood and can clearly articulate the need as well as actions which will be taken to resolve customer request
- Written Communication: Demonstrates the ability to respond to emails, in a clear and concise manner. Ability fill out forms, system input, etc. with accuracy. Accurately communicates information received from others.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrates the ability to understand the fundamental principles and elements of problem-solving techniques and can follow and/or execute procedures and guidelines set by Teradata. Uses appropriate tools, forms, and can collect data and identify resources when necessary to determine solutions
Community / Marketing Title: Logistics Coordinator
Job Category: Customer Support
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX