PS Operations Consultant
Location: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 205007
Position Title: Revenue Recognition Analyst (II)
GDC India PS Operations Consultant
Location: Airoli, Navi Mumbai, India
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyses anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This role will report to the Project Coordinator Lead.
This support role for Global Managed Services is an expansion to our current team. This new team member will join our Project Portfolio Administration team in driving and owning the SOW & P&L intake and archiving, preparation of project budgets and baselines, processing of change orders, monthly performance reporting, and contract management and control operations for our Global Managed Services organization. This role will work closely with Global MS leadership on monthly and adhoc financial and contract reporting and in the preparation of portfolio reports. This role will work closely with the Service Management team to track SOW and change orders, to record project assignments and align resource hours to project P&L’s, to administer project expenses, identify and analyse margin anomalies, and to consolidate a project portfolio by industry.
This role requires not only advanced reporting and expertise with MS excel but the ability to leverage the data warehouse for adhoc reporting, and to demonstrate advanced capabilities with reporting tools to drive innovation and efficiency improvement.
Strong Excel skills are required, with experience using advanced functions to automate reports. Time management and ability to multi task essential for this role.
As this role involves collaboration with International counterparts, person should be flexible with timings.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Manage managed services projects by ensuring sales related P&L, PSA setup documents, SOWs, PO, Onboarding documents and completion criteria are complete and archived.
- Participate in SOW review and project kick-off discussions to understand billing and milestone objectives, to understand delivery strategy variations that will impact margins.
- Provide input to PASA on milestone achievement and readiness for invoicing as defined in MSA or SOW client agreements.
- Perform monthly revenue reconciliation and identify variances to forecast to ensure that sales activity, funnel, and revenue commitment tools are properly executed.
- Work with the Service Experience Managers to ensure individual account financials are published, variances analysed and identified, remediation plans in place where needed.
- Assist with streamlining efficient project financial and billable hours/expense management.
- Aggregate and report on all Managed Service Project and Industry Financial reports.
- Work closely with Industry PASA leads on the accurate and timely setup of PSA for new projects or project renewals.
- Proactively make improvements to the financial and portfolio management processes
- Work closely with Pre-Sales and Managed Services leadership on funnel and outlook planning and respond to ad hoc requests for historical sales trend information’s.
- Participate in the implementation of Service Now (or similar) tool set up and implementation
- Actively participate in the design, implementation and migration to a Service Management Database for overall Managed Services portfolio management, financial management, resource management and funnel management.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong (advanced) Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and maintain high quality standards
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Results oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Experience using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
Bachelor’s in business, accounting, or finance
City: Powai Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: PS Operations Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra IN