Location: Lahore, Punjab PK
Requisition Number: 204852
Position Title: Analytics Consulting II
We are looking for an outstanding Software Engineer to be responsible for coding, innovative design and layout of our enterprise applications
- 5+ years working experience in software application development
- Working knowledge of Java and enterprise application development
- Experience in at least one of the following Material Design frameworks: Angular Material, Polymer.js, Material Design Lite
- Deployment experience on at least one of the following platform: Apache Web server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
- Version Control using SVN, GitHub
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, knowledge of data warehousing would be a big plus
- Understanding of agile methodologies and tools like Scrum, Xtreme programming , Kanban, JIRA
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Exposure to Linux and network troubleshooting concepts would be a plus
- BS in computer science or a related field
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Job Category: Consulting
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lahore, Punjab PK