Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Requisition Number: 204739
Position Title: Software Engineer (I)
Job title: UI (Front-end) Developer
Teradata Analytics Applications is seeking a talented UI Developer capable of building the user interfaces for our next generation “Best of Breed” Enterprise Analytics applications. The UI Developer will work with a team of other developers to design and implement frameworks and components to create beautiful user interfaces for the Teradata Master Data Management application.
• Build cutting-edge, maintainable user interfaces for our suite of products
• Implement common components that can be reused by other team members
• Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Front-end Developers, Service Developers and Product Owners to implement the next generation of our products
• Work closely with Product Owners to develop beautiful, usable UIs and creative visualizations
• Stay abreast of UI technology trends and industry best practices to hone and maintain your talent
• Proven experience in architecting and implementing beautiful, usable, high-performance UIs
• Strong understanding of single page application best practices, UI performance optimization techniques, web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
• Prior experience with Angular 1.x (Angular2/Angular Material experience is a plus)
• Prior experience with CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap
• The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in web-based UI applications with a passion for the latest technologies
• Experience integrating UI clients with JSON-based REST services
• 0-2+ years developing UIs for web applications in a highly transparent Agile organization, with iterations, continuous integration and a drive for quality
• B. S. or M. S. in Computer Science or related field
• Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives.
Nice to have:
• Provide technical guidance to junior team members
• Java development knowledge is a plus
• Experience with client-side and e2e testing technology such as Karma, Protractor or Jasmine.
• Experience using a continuous integration stacks and client-side build/dependency management tools such as grunt, gulp, bower, npm, JIRA, SVN/GIT, Bamboo, Crucible/Stash, etc.
Community / Marketing Title: UI Developer
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN