Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 204734
Position Title: Financial Planning & Analyst (II)
Support daily finance planning and analysis work for Greater China business. Responsibility includes:
- Support GCA annual plan on revenue, selling expenses and headcount.
- Monthly/quarterly closing, update and analyze actual results
- Monthly P&L forecast especially on order/revenue/selling expenses
- Revenue assessment
- Prepare various business reports and analysis
Need to work with sales or business managers as well as controller team and revenue team.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or related.
- 4-5 years of work experience in the field of accounting, finance, business operation or related
- Can work under big pressure and meet deadlines under tight schedule
- Can face challenge and overcome many difficulties to get work done
- Team worker, strong inter-personal and communication skill
- Quick learner, and work independently and efficiently
- Excellent excel skill
- Fluent English in both written and oral
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Planning Analyst
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN