Go-to-Market Analytics Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 204659
Position Title: Sales Ops Support Mgr (I)
You will be responsible for leading a team and executing the go-to-market (GTM) analytic strategy as well as driving key strategic initiatives for the GTM operations group. This role requires balancing and influencing multiple competing priorities and individuals and is responsible for several projects for the Head of GTM Ops Strategy, Process, and Insights.
You will be expected to be player and coach - rolling up your sleeves to get work done either directly or by structuring and providing guidance to others. You are expected to be able to drive work cross-functionally across the entire go-to-market organization in support of global priorities. And you should be a trusted advisor to the go-to-market leadership team.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive analytic strategy and platform for the go-to-market organization with the primary focus of enabling the field
- Ensure strong plans and KPIs are in place at multiple levels (global, regional, and industry vertical)
- Embed a data-driven mindset throughout the GTM organization and manage report and dashboard development
- Support management in strategic, operational planning and ensure decisions in line with overall Teradata approach and goals
- Develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company and represent the Go-To-Market Operations organization with cross-functional teams
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Frame and break down complex business problems into key components, design analysis to drive insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Collect & analyze data, information, and research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, etc.) through quantitative and qualitative mechanisms to make decisions on critical strategic issue
- Bridge the gap between technology teams and the business, especially when communicating requirements and determining optimal solutions
- Lead a team, develop and coach team members
- Craft presentations for all audiences (individual contributors, line managers, and top executives)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or other STEM field =
- Strong analytical background with 5-7+ years of experience, at least some of which was within a Sales, Sales Operations, or Consulting environment
- Strong sense of appropriate data models and ability to coach others on data modelling
- Ability to effectively lead through ambiguity is critical for success in the role.
- Must have expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, knowledge of SQL
- Advanced degree (MBA or Masters degree in STEM field) preferred
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in the technology industry preferred
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI, Salesforce Analytics, SSAS, and Teradata
- Knowledge of key requirements for an optimal enterprise data architecture for analytics
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Go-to-Market Analytics Manager
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US