Audit Readiness Analyst
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 204625
Position Title: Security Engineer (II)
Audit Readiness Analyst
Responsibilities: We are seeking an energetic, self-starter with excellent people skills to support the Information Security group in our Product and Technology team. The Audit Readiness Analyst must be able to operate within a fast paced, quick changing growth environment. The person must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to manage ambiguity. The Audit Readiness Analyst must work with a high level of confidentiality; have excellent interpersonal skills, audit or project coordination experience, and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors.
The role requires a results-oriented, self-motivator who can work proactively and independently.
- Assist the Sr. Manager of Audit Readiness in organizing people and resources for each Internal or external audit review/initiative/workshop to ensure that it runs smoothly and is completed efficiently.
- Coordinates between team members and other resources to schedule and plan meetings and provide updates throughout the course of these meetings.
- Assists with preparing presentations and coordination of materials for meetings.
- Provides weekly updates on the status of all actions, tasks, and activities within the Audit Readiness group.
- Makes sure that management action plans, tasks, and activities are reviewed with individual task owners within two weeks of delivery.
- Documents and socializes risk acceptance requests, management action plans, and findings / issues
- Tracks budget plan and spend projection of the department
- Processes department invoices and check requests through Accounts Payable.
- Supports special projects and reporting as requested.
- Effectively prepares and edit presentation materials, using templates, layouts and formatting to create reusable content.
- Composes and prepares memos, letters, and other correspondence; comprehension and grammar review as needed.
- Handles confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Maintains organization charts, document repository, and email distribution list.
- Prepares, runs and / or formats reports, from basic system queries.
- Maintain/Track organizational administrative actions and assure organization is reminded of upcoming milestones and dates.
- Work Environment Multi-functional team environment where team members are expected to work collaboratively by offering assistance when possible and needed.
Experience, skills, and knowledge requirements
- 4+ years of Project Manager/Coordinator and/or Executive Admin experience with organizations of 30+ people
- Prior experience with coordinating audits or special projects
- Knowledge of presentation design, template usage and presentation delivery
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Extensive working knowledge and high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as WebEx or other collaboration communication tools.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; strong editing and grammar skills. Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to multi-task and provide cross organizational support.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong planning abilities, ability to lead problem solving, and work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the flexibility and ability to work efficiently and concurrently with multiple organizations and managers.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability to perform research, gather data, and basic data analysis
- Ability to interface at all levels with executive, colleagues, customers and clients with professionalism and positivity.
- Experience supporting senior level executives
- Experience working with a multi-national company
- Previous experience in the technology industry
- Associates degree or Certification in Business Administration, Office Administration, Project Management and/or Bachelor’s in Business Management
Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Audit Readiness Analyst
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US