Senior Global Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 204545
Position Title: Marketing Communications (III)
Global Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
You have a unique and exciting opportunity to join the Teradata Digital Marketing Team as we break ground on an in-house Digital Studio. You will use your digital marketing skills and the latest marketing analytics tools to manage our digital marketing ecosystem as the entry point of the customer’s journey. You will have the opportunity to make a considerable impact in rolling out worldwide go-to-market digital strategy and execution.
You will develop and deliver integrated marketing programs to generate marketing quality leads – MQLs – through campaign development, optimization, and analysis while working with groups such as Customer Experience, Global SEM, and Social Media. Your driven work style will help you deliver results via A/B testing, continuous optimization, and process improvement as we build out the digital studio.
What You’ll Do
We’ll bring in web developers, designers, copywriters, and product experts as we grow the practice, but you’ll be Digital Studio employee #1. As such, we’ll need someone who is both agile and innovative to assess homepage performance, customer engagement, and other KPIs to make weekly data-driven decisions to update content and visuals. You’ll do your best to keep pace in a weekly sprint environment – launching content on Friday that you’ve analyzed and poured-over all week to attack and optimize our digital ecosystem. *Some* of your projects and responsibilities:
- Own Optimization efforts from strategy to implementation
- An understanding of the SEO/PPC Ecosystem will allow you to partner with our Sr. Global SEM Leader in order the deploy accurate digital customer journeys
- Determine which, if any, tools (i.e. Optimizely) are needed in-house to accurately monitor, assess, and recommend search performance and enhancement, and balance reporting between internal and agency support.
- Use data to analyze site-level search optimization opportunities for alignment to corporate priorities & increases in site visits from Search engines
- Consult with various page/section/content owners to optimize content for Search at a deeper page level within our web sites
- Take initiative to streamline processes, identify opportunities through exploratory data analysis, and think creatively to contribute value in ambiguous and unstructured problems
- Consult with International business partners to understand digital marketing landscape performance
12+ years in digital marketing has given you expert-level experience in:
- A/B Testing
- Website optimization (PPC, SEM, Social Media, Content, Landing Pages, Paid Search copy)
- UX – understanding how it connects to and impacts the digital marketing ecosystem & how to improve it
- All marketing disciplines that drive response rates (creative development, messaging, targeting)
- Directing Off-Page optimization projects
Web Analytics – Google Analytics, PowerBI, Rigor, Crazyegg, Hotjar, etc.
Data Analysis – you’ll prepare and interpret reports to communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations
Executive Presence – on a regular basis you will be in front of various Executive Leadership Teams to present data, ideas, and updates
Initiative and Motivation – we work clean, fast, multiple projects at once. Can you keep up?
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Global Digital Marketing Strategist
Job Category: Marketing
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US