Location: Lahore, Punjab PK
Requisition Number: 204458
Position Title: Glob Deliv Ctr Consultant (III)
Required experience in any of the following:
- ETL & BI tools - Informatica / Datastage / Ab-Initio / Cognos / MicroStrategy / Business Objects
- Teradata Applications – CIM/RTIM/DCM
- Open Source - Horton / Cloudera
- Should have good people management skills
- Should have good Presentation and Communication skills
- Should have exposure to Pre-sales activities
Job Description / Responsibilities / Requirements
- Plan Head Count
- Plan Attrition
- Plan Billable Objectives for Practice
- Training Objectives for Self and Practice
- Expense Management as per Organization guidelines
- Drive Continuous Practice Efficiency – Knowledge/Re-usable Assets, Skill Development, Team Capability
Enhancement, Delivery Efficiencies, Adoption of new tools/technologies
- Ensures new knowledge is encapsulated in the form of best practices, processes and tools.
- Ensuring resources are trained to utilize established methodologies, tools and best practices and in the resource development role, provide the leadership required to continuously improve these assets through encapsulation of field based experience
- Responsible for the development of core knowledge and capabilities for Infrastructure/Operational
- Support Project Delivery
- Integration/Synergy of Practice Operations across various locations
- Work closely with MS Sr. Practice Managers and peer APL’s to support day to day Practice Operations
- Create & Manage “Practice Centers of Excellence”
- Contribute to Pre-Sales activity
- Work with Teradata/GDC Support Groups – Biz. Ops, Resource Management, Training, HR & Staffing, CRE, F&A etc.
- Direct reporting manager for all technical resources within practice group, and recommends promotions, merits, and required HR action
- Have direct reporting responsibility of the fresh graduates as part of the College Hire Program and be responsible for their training and development plans, career development, billability and utilization, skill enhancement etc.
- Administers performance improvement plans when required for resources
- Participates in recruiting, interview and resource selection including people development, training & certification
Community / Marketing Title: Practice Manager
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lahore, Punjab PK