Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 204443
Position Title: DevOps Engineer (II)
Teradata test automation (TTA) team is building next generation test automation framework. This framework will provide end to end automation including test scheduling, test execution, test data collection and test data analysis. It will support performance testing, stress testing and functional testing. The team is focused on developing the framework and operationalize it with testing teams across the whole company.
This is the sustaining position in Teradata test automation team and be responsible for support and sustaining for TTA products.
- Provide prompt and high-quality support to TTA users
- Quick response and action to TTA user issues and requirements
- Provide workaround solutions for critical issues and problems
- Fix bugs, test and deploy quickly for TTA users
- Be flexible for work time
- Bachelor degree or above
- 1+ years relevant work experience
- Proficient in one of the programming languages
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Quick learner for new technologies
- Experience with DevOps and automation projects
- Experience with Source Control and Problem Tracking tools such as GitHub and Jira
- Experience with public cloud system like AWS or Azure
- Understand database and SQL language
- Previous/current Teradata experience
This position is located in Rancho Bernardo, CA (San Diego). This fast-paced high-tech environment is perfect for individuals seeking to exercise innovation and out of the box thinking to move our state of the art technology to the next level.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US