Working Student - Marketing and Social Media
Location: MUNICH, Bavaria DE
Requisition Number: 204433
Position Title: Intern-PR (I)
For our Marketing Team Central Europe we are looking for the following person as of July 1st, 2019
Working Student (m/w/d)
Marketing and Social Media
Region: Central Europe
Location: Munich, Germany
THIS IS TERADATA: Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data: We’re proud to check all four boxes in the analytics industry, to be the data and analytics provider of choice for the world’s most progressive companies, and especially proud to be named a World’s Most Ethical Company— eight times. At Teradata, we believe in the power of data to change the world, and ready to challenge the complexity and inadequacy of conventional approaches in pursuit of better answers to the world's toughest challenges.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY:
As a working student at Teradata, you will never have to fetch coffee, but will be given exciting and varied tasks every day. We value your knowledge, skills and challenging questions in an international marketing team where there are no hierarchies, but where the best ideas win – always.
You will learn from our experienced marketing and social media managers who are happy to share their in-depth knowledge and allow you to slowly grow into your position. If you have an affinity for organizing and want to know what it’s like working for a global software and consulting company, this is your opportunity for starting your career!
- You support the implementation of our marketing strategy in Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland).
- You work closely together with our experienced Marketing and Social Media managers in our headquarters in central Munich.
- You help create marketing material in line with the marketing plan under guidance of your managers.
- You support the marketing team in the preparation, execution and follow-up of customer events across Europe.
- You take over the task of sending advertising material parcels, and help hands-on with our event preparations and with our marketing storage
- You create and post relevant and high-quality content on our German social media channels.
- You continuously monitor trends in social media.
- You are a German mother tongue, have excellent German (especially writing) skills and are fluent in English.
- You are a full-time student (Bachelor or Master) in Marketing, Communications, Communications Design, Business Administration or a similar field.
- You are a creative mind and you like to take initiatives and suggest ideas.
- You are passionate about organizing and technology and digitalization trends.
- You constantly keep up to date with trends and developments in the online business, social media and marketing.
- You have a hands-on mentality and experience to work with project deadlines and flexibility to handle various tasks at the same time.
- You are a strong and 100% reliable team player.
- You have strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially MS PowerPoint and social media management tools, e.g. Sprinklr.
- A first knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and HTML are helpful.
- You have an interest in learning new tools (e.g. content management and marketing automation systems).
- A first working experience in marketing or events as well as social media is helpful.
- You are willing to travel, as long as your studies allow it.
Please hand in your application including your student certificate with your resume and letter of application. An application in German language is preferred!
You application must only be uploaded at careers.teradata.com informing us about your availability and outlining your motivation. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
#teradata #werehiring #juniors
Community / Marketing Title: Working Student - Marketing and Social Media
Job Category: College & Interns
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: MUNICH, Bavaria DE