Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 204355
Position Title: HR Regional Partner (IV)
Senior HR Advisor – EMEA Delivery
Purpose of the Role
This role is a key member of the EMEA HR Delivery team, responsible for supporting Teradata’s businesses within the United Kingdom & Ireland, working in collaboration with the Global HR Partner team and HR Centers of Excellence (COE’s) to enable the people strategies to drive business outcomes. Reporting to the EMEA delivery lead, you will be on the front line of partnering with leaders and employees driving processes that optimize the company’s investment our people, while ensuring alignment and support of our corporate culture and business initiatives. Provide full spectrum human resources activities that will strengthen culture, improve operations, performance and enhance engagement within the region.
- Support multiple lines of business in providing a full spectrum of human resources activities
- Provide high touch, results oriented interactions with employees and managers
- Provide coaching and development to fuel performance and careers
- Communicate effectively at multiple levels within the organization
- Address challenging situations, ability to deescalate situations and remain calm under pressure
- Have high standards for individual contributions and business outcomes
- Employee lifecycle management including
- New employee onboarding/orientation
- Employee performance (investigations, employee relations, coaching, performance improvement plans)
- Rewards and recognition
- Exit interviews
- Participate on a global team as a process owner provide regional perspective and insight in developing, designing / implementing new policies and practices within the region
- Support center of excellence program roll out within the region (talent management, total rewards, benefits, talent acquisition and workforce analytics)
- Facilitate manager and employee training
- Execute large scale change efforts (company reorganization, realignment, reductions in force, etc.)
- Understand labor laws, legislations, employment practices and policies and ensure compliance within the region
- Comfortable with and able to effectively analyze and use data to inform and measure outcomes
- Minimum of 5 years related HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant field
- Strong and broad HR knowledge including, employee relations, total rewards, talent acquisition, talent management etc.
- Strong project management skills, project delivery and change enablement skills.
- Experience deploying multiple programs across multiple lines of business, preferably in a highly matrixed origination
- Proven execution skills – possessing initiative and capability to drive programs and project to completion
- Strong attention to detail and bias for action
- Strong United Kingdom compliance experience; understanding of labour laws, employment practices and policies
- Proven success in managing multiple priorities with the ability to pivot quickly
- Strong execution - overcomes setbacks and drives outcomes
- Strong communications skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization;
Proven ability to work through challenging conversations, coaching managers or employees and able to make tough but fair decisions
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: HR Advisor
Job Category: Human Resources
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB