Product Manager for Customer Success
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 204286
Position Title: Product Manager (IV)
Teradata’s Vantage Product Management Team is a diverse and exciting group of professionals dedicated to the delivery of the best possible solution for our customers.
We are looking for to grow our team with smart, passionate, and customer-minded Product Owners/Managers who have experience driving programs which deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
You need to be able to let your inner-techie fly free and dig deep with the data scientists, particle physicists and engineers on our team.
If you enjoy learning every day and working on cutting edge projects, you need to join our team.
In this position you will be:
- Working to drive the highest quality solutions for our customers
- Ensuring the success of our sales motions by support our teams
- Developing and improve New Customer Success practices
- Multitasking between projects with shifting priorities
- Communicating with excellence across all levels of the organization
- Managing both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Conducting product demos
- Creating and grooming product requirement backlog
Your Business Objectives will include:
Accountability for solution quality and accuracy to meet customer requirements. Attainment of high level of customer satisfaction by writing and negotiating development priorities to ensure solutions are properly scoped. Identification of customer pain points and then drive engineering to understand the end goal via actionable development activities.
Identification of patterns across customer implementations to create greater efficiencies for development process. Abstract the commonalities to develop and deliver reusable solution templates for more efficient and effective Teradata projects. You will farm current engagements in partnership with sales for future solution ideas and development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related advanced technical field
- 1-2 years of data science, machine learning, deep learning or AI experience
- 1-2 years of professional experience as a Product Owner
- Technical know-how in order to intelligently gather requirements for analytic solutions
- Ability to prioritize competing complex priorities, complete actions, and deliver a high-quality result
- Comfortable with ambiguity, change and rapid iterations
- Passionate, self-motivated leader and problem solver who thrives to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent facilitator, listener, and clear consistent communicator
- Positive and flexible attitude
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hands-on experience with relevant technical concepts; able to effectively use them in planning and decision-making with occasional technical guidance
- Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and an ability to work well under pressure
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager for Customer Success
Job Category: Product Management
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US