Location: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG
Requisition Number: 204275
Position Title: Accounting Specialist (II)
Are you passionate about making large companies smarter and analytics driven?
The world’s largest and most analytically sophisticated enterprises use Teradata’s industry-leading Analytic technology solutions and it’s consulting services to enable them to capture, store, manage, integrate and analyse detailed data to understand and improve business performance. Providing real answers to the enterprise business problems – and be able deploy at scale and across a complex data eco-system. We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence - on-premise, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
You will be based at our Cairo office and play a key role in providing accounting services to support the Finance division of Teradata in Egypt.
- The incumbent will coordinate with Tax team to ensure timely responses for on-going Sales tax, payroll tax and corporate tax Inspections;
- This position will assume responsibility for accounts receivable, customer withholding tax and arranging exemptions for Social Insurance where required;
- The job incumbent will be also expected to prepare payments due to sales tax, income tax and social insurance authorities;
- Review of supplier withholding tax and timely payments for same;
- Help AM to comply local laws and procedures for all necessary documentation, prepare analysis and preparation of company tax inspections.
- Interacting with bank representatives regarding LGs, and day-to-day banking activities and providing information and documents necessary for external and internal auditors.
- Support any other task for monthly closing and reporting as and when required.
- ACCA, CMA, CA qualifications (partly qualified) or bachelor’s in accounting with accounting experience
- Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation
- High sense of ownership, exceptional time management, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Strong math and research skills.
- Minimum 7 to 8 years of experience
- Strong understanding of accounting processes and internal controls
- Proficient with MS Office products with advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Effective communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, well organized.
State: Al Qahirah
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Accountant
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG