Regional Marketing Deployment Manager (EMEA)
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 204221
Position Title: Services & Solutions Marketing Specialist (III)
The Regional Marketing Deployment Manager (EMEA) is a new role responsible for driving initiatives to support the company’s field sales efforts. You will manage product launches and field readiness, serve as the liaison between field resources and product management, localize and deploy collateral and training, enforce brand consistency, and help elevate awareness of Teradata across EMEA.
You will become a regional Subject Matter Expert on the company’s offerings, use cases, and value proposition. Through close collaboration with colleagues globally in Marketing, Training, Product Management, and Sales, you will create and execute internal and external initiatives to accelerate consumption of Teradata software.
Traveling approximately 20-40% of the time, you will work from the London, UK, office and report to the Director, Global Marketing, based in San Diego, CA. You are a motivated self-starter who will quickly become a key resource in the company’s growing regional success.
- Lead product launches and field team training in conjunction with the global product marketing team based in San Diego
- Influence regional content strategy by developing localized messaging, collateral, sales tools, and use cases that resonate with customers and end users
- Elevate market awareness by creating concise, compelling materials (e.g., solution guides, articles, blog posts) and participating in conferences, webinars, and press interviews
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all EMEA marketing initiatives
- Conduct regional competitive research to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Influence product roadmaps by gathering feedback from, and fostering relationships with, field colleagues, customers, analysts, and influencers
- Act as an EMEA brand ambassador by providing localized training on brand guidelines and reviewing materials from regional colleagues and agency partners to ensure compliance
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Marketing, Business, or a related field; MBA or a master’s degree in a similar discipline is a plus
- Strong analytical and proof-reading skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, summarize, and disseminate information succinctly
- Demonstrable success at a fast-paced technology company (ideally in analytics or business intelligence) in sales, product management, or product marketing
- Detail-oriented self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment where initiative is rewarded and where you can work under pressure with little supervision
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills; must be comfortable conversing with, and presenting to, a wide array of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- International marketing experience (within EMEA) working cross-functionally to drive alignment while meeting department goals and timelines
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Marketing Deployment Manager (EMEA)
Job Category: Marketing
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB