Senior Manager, Global Software Distribution
Location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 204026
Position Title: Sr Mgr, Solutions Analysis
Senior Manager Global Software Distribution
Teradata software products are distributed to clients and third-parties all around the world, both electronically and physically. To make this as efficient and accurate as possible, the Senior Manager of Global Software Distribution is responsible for performing a wide variety of tasks in concert with globally-distributed and cross-functional groups throughout the organization. Ensuring successful order fulfillment is paramount to both customer and company success. If you are detail-oriented, a strong communicator, and a born problem solver, this role is for you!
- Manage the electronic and physical delivery of Teradata software products to a global client base
- Problem solve issues as they arise in global delivery of physical products (i.e. customs/international shipping)
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams such as Order Management, Product Management, Legal, Accounting/Finance, and our international third-party teams to ensure order fulfillment
- Develop new workflows and processes around software distribution to include more automation and efficiency
- Work with MDM and ERP systems to manage purchase orders, delivery receipts, product validations, and customer issue resolution
- Point of contact for customer incidents throughout the software delivery process for both Physical and Electronic installs/upgrades
- Participate in third-party/reseller contract and transaction review alongside Legal and other global partners
- For electronic delivery, lead and support license key management application & monitor customer activity
- Monitor export compliance and Denied Parties List (DPL) reviews to ensure import/export regulations are followed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Accounting, Finance or another related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Management, Product Management, Order Fulfillment, successful Third-Party relationships, website administrative support and analytical/administrative activities.
- Experience working with globally-distributed teams
- Experience managing an overseas third-party organization
Preferred, but not required experience:
- Prior experience in enterprise software product distribution
- Experience with ERP or MDM implementations
- Familiarity with Database, Data Analytics, and Big Data technologies
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: JOHNS CREEK
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Global Software Distribution
Job Category: Product Management
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US