Senior Payroll Accountant
Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 204021
Position Title: Accounting Specialist (II)
Job Title: Senior Payroll Accountant
This role is critical for GCK Controllership and is responsible for China, Taiwan and Korea all payroll and benefit related accounting, reconciliations, report analysis, internal and external audit support, etc. This role also acts as ADP coordinator for HK to ensure all payroll data deliveries are on time with 100% accuracy, and all statutory payments are met as per the statutory requirement.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
Payroll and benefit accounting for China, Taiwan, and Korea
- Prepare journal entries of payroll and benefit related accounts for CN/TW/KR per the corporate pre-determined financial closing calendar;
- Prepare CN/TW/KR payroll and benefit accounts monthly reconciliations; follow up with related functional teams to clear the reconciliation items;
- Prepare Controller B/S Package and Fluctuation Report analysis (payroll and benefit part);
- Support statutory audit and GAAP audit for the responsible entities; support corporate internal audit for payroll and benefit accounts;
China Individual Income Tax (“IIT”) filling
- Perform monthly China individual income tax filling for Beijing and Shanghai office;
- Fulfill tax bureau’s requirements relating to IIT;
- Support other IIT related statutory requirements or applications.
HK payroll ADP coordinator
- Ensure all payroll data deliveries are on time in Mainpay cycle and commission pay cycle;
- Leave maintain and manual carry forward to next March through ADP;
- Ensure the statutory year end filing is completed as per statutory deadline;
- Prepare monthly ESPP data to the Global Compensation Team;
- Prepare monthly MPF and OSRO data to HSBC and HR;
- Prepare monthly payroll interface JE to payroll accountant;
- Ensure to keep effective and efficient communication with outside ADP company, HR, individual employee, finance planning, and other functional teams for related inquires;
- Manage the issues via ADP ESS portal to ensure problems are resolved on timely basis, and feedbacks are provided to employee on a timely basis;
- Ensure to support payroll manager for effective ADP cost reduction;
- Work closely with HK payroll accounting to resolve the payroll reconciliation items; and fully support monthly/quarterly/annual financial closing;
- Reconciliation for annual salary increase between Payroll system and HR system;
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance;
- CPA or equivalent accounting professional certificate a plus;
- Big 4 working experience is preferred;
- At least 5+ years working experience in finance/accounting area, MNC working experience preferred;
- Must have experience in IIT tax filling;
- Familiar with ADP, Oracle, Workday, Microsoft Office systems;
- Fluent in both English and Chinese;
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Have initiative, willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Pleasant working attitude, detail-oriented, and good team player.
Anyone who is interested in this role, pls send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Payroll Accountant
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN