Senior Program Manager, Information Security
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203926
Position Title: Project Manager (II)
Sr. Program Manager, Information Security
You will lead and supervise large and complex IT programs/projects through to successful completion, overseeing successful output. In times of chaos, you persistently trust your developed managerial prowess and strong ability to prioritize and communicate effectively to get past even the most challenging of situations. You have a gift for thinking outside the box, and enjoy critical thinking, organization, and global team management.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of detailed work plans for running complex programs spanning multiple business units
- Strategically map out program schedule and timeline to ensure successful delivery through all phases of the project management lifecycle
- Manage all project-related deliverables (including project charters, schedules, budgets and financials, resourcing, risk identification and regular updates)
- Act as technical liaison, providing direction to internal and external stakeholders on technology requirements to support business needs. This requires a keen ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions and vice-versa.
- Prepare regular insightful reports and communication to stakeholders on project status
- Travel, as required, for successful program delivery
- Relevant Bachelor’s (BS/BA) and seven years’ directly related experience; or Master’s (MA/MSc) and a five years of related business experience
- Five years leading day-to-day detailed aspects of complex IT programs across the entire product lifecycle
- Three years proven experience in managing large projects that were delivered on time and on budget
- Familiarity with various system landscape and integration (such as CRM, ERP [Oracle], BI, HCM, Cloud based Infrastructure, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience using SaaS based technology solutions such as Salesforce, Workday, FinancialForce, Hyperion Planning, Office 365 (O365) is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Certified SCRUM Master (CSM) is also plus
What’s in It for You?
Teradata offers you an excellent compensation and benefits package, including unlimited personal time off and the opportunity to live and work in one of the most desirable places in the world, sunny San Diego. You’ll also be part of a Company with a portfolio of Cloud-based business analytics solutions, architecture consulting, and industry leading big data and analytics technology. Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies and great people.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Program Manager, Information Security
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US