Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 203919
Position Title: Business Consulting III
- Demand creation, growing new business opportunities, able to help sales team to do business development, and mainly related to the business department head(s) / office(s);
- Leveraging industry experience and research to develop a cohesive sale and customer engagement strategy;
- Development strong client relations;
- Developing presentations and materials to support sales and consulting engagements, incl. business requirements, business case and roadmap;
- Working with the Teradata partnership organization to develop relationships with key partners in support of the go to market approach.
- Solid experience and insights in banking industry
- Familiar with retail bank, corporation bank and credit card business.
- Financial management: reporting consolidation, MIS, performance management, profitability calculations, accounting;
- Customer management: campaign management, customer analytics, loyalty management, marketing operations, resource management;
- Compliance/Auditing/Risk management:
- Knowledge of business intelligence and data management/consolidation is a requirement. Practical experience with data warehousing is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to quickly and accurately assess new situations and identify potential approaches and/or solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems.
- Better from consulting company, i.e. Accenture, IBM, EY, Deloitte, PwC
- Good presentation skills with proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Business travel: able to short term or long-term business travel
Anyone who is interested in this role, pls send your resume to : email@example.com, thank you.
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Business Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN