Location: Dublin, Leinster IE
Requisition Number: 203398
Position Title: Tax Analyst (I)
- Assistance in monthly, quarterly and annual VAT returns
- Working with various internal and external stakeholders – AP / AR team, T&E team, Billing / Business team and tax authorities
- Assistance in reconciliation of tax accounts
- Participates in and supports ongoing projects
- Process internal and external cash transactions to ensure funding in place for all tax transactions
- Assist with internal & external audit
Skills and qualification requirement
- Bachelor’s degree or above, financial or tax background is preferred.
- 1-3 years tax/accounting related working experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be familiar with ERP system / Oracle/SAP system (and extremely familiar with all Microsoft products)
Community / Marketing Title: Tax Analyst
Job Category: Finance
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, Leinster IE