Business Information Modeler
Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 203151
Position Title: Technology Consulting II+
The Business Information Modeler specializes in the design and development of the Logical Data Model and Physical Data Model for banking customer. This role should be familiar with 3NF, data model tool as well as banking business.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provides professional service on data warehouse modeling for customers in banking industry base on the Teradata data warehouse implementation methodology.
- Provide both pre-sale and post-sale implementation work for the Teradata FS-LDM product.
- Play a key role in the Business Discovery, Information Discovery and Data model design & customization phase of data warehouse implementation.
- Support on the Banking business related work especially on business requirement analysis, data modeling, ad-hoc querying and application supporting.
- Researches and writes sections of proposals
- Coaching and supporting the business users of data warehouse.
- Assist in building relationships with business customers in the client’s organization
- BS or above, major in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics or Financial
- 2+ years working experience of large-scale IT companies or IT departments in the financial services industry.
- In depth knowledge of RDBMS Theory and SQL.
- Proficient in 3rd normal form relational modeling and/or dimensional modeling for data marts
- Familiar with banking business.
- Familiar with mainstream data modeling tools, such as ERWin.
- Knowledge of mainstream BI tools.
- Knowledge of the banking operational systems is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Works independently
- Travel is required
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Business Information Modeler
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN