Senior Financial Analyst, Consulting
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203076
Position Title: Planning Analyst (III)
This role will provide Region and Solution business analysis and support with respect to Teradata Consulting's operations and results. In this role, you will track, review, reconcile and report on labor, projects costs, variances, expenses and revenue/margins. You will provide guidance to the organization and develop financial outlook for management and Teradata leadership. This position will oversee and run processes critical to the success of the Americas Consulting organization.
- Provide ad hoc and periodic reports and business analysis to Teradata Consulting Services management.
- Provide planning, budgeting, and P&L forecasting analysis for the assigned consulting services Geo and assigned practice area, while working closely with the respective F&A and sales ops leads for the Geo.
- Champion the use and deployment of standard Consulting Services business processes for Teradata.
- Actively participates in the selection/development, training, and deployment of Consulting Services systems and tools including Teradata’s PSA system.
- Acts as a Geo liaison to the Americas (and Global) Consulting Services Business Operations teams.
- Act as key player and process owner for the consulting monthly forecast and annual plan processes
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field is required
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- 5+ years experience working with large data sets to provide analysis, forecasting, and ad hoc information
- Ability to work will minimal guidance or oversight, often within tight deadlines
- Excellent team player and comfortable working closely with others in cross functional areas of the business
- Experience supporting a consulting services business and/or operations experience as a Consultant, Financial Planning Analyst, and/or Internal Support Analyst or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Teradata solutions
- Experience working with Changepoint’s Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool or other timekeeping systems
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Financial Analyst, Consulting
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US