Senior Manager, Go to Market Program Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 202826
Position Title: Sales Ops Support Mgr (II)
As the Senior Manager of Field Programs, you will be responsible for building and leading a team to drive global field program development from strategic design through deployment, with a focus on crafting the right content and messaging for field consumption. Program initiatives range from field skills development to targeted sales initiatives to new product launches, spanning the entire Go-To-Market organization, inclusive of Sales, Consulting, and Alliance/Partners.
This will have you working closely with senior executives across the business to manage program prioritization, scope, execution, and post deployment results. You will be accountable for driving the overall schedule, cost, quality and ROI performance of your programs – particularly with respect to pipeline and revenue impact. Be ready, because this position encompasses broad responsibilities in leading team members from all disciplines!
- Lead multiple, parallel cross-functional program development efforts in support of company strategic & operational planning goals
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organizations
- Frame and break down complex business problems into key components, design analysis to drive insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on a wide range of field program topics by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Manage and oversee all program materials & documentation, including high-fidelity presentations, recordings, and customer-facing materials
- Assume leadership and success of your programs, while ensuring we have strong plans and KPIs in place to drive operational excellence
- Manage executive stakeholder needs and expectations by effectively facilitating trade-off decisions & clearly communicating program status
- Promote collaborative decision-making, providing a sense of urgency across the program team while evaluating risks and making critical program decisions.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA/Masters preferred
- Analytical background with 5-10+ years of strategic program planning experience within a Sales, Sales Operations, or Consulting environment
- Proven track record of solving complex business problems, providing thought leadership, and building high-fidelity content for mass consumption.
- Ability to effectively lead through ambiguity is critical for success in the role.
What we offer you!
- The newly renovated Teradata HQ in San Diego boasts one of the best office spaces the city has to offer, including, a state of the art gym with classes daily, a juice bar, coffee shop, on-site cafeteria, panoramic city and mountain views, basketball courts, ample outdoor sitting space, and so much more!
- We offer comprehensive benefit programs, unlimited time-off, 401k matching, and an employee stock purchase program.
- The opportunity to work with brilliant people in an environment of significant transformation where everyone has the freedom to drive change and make an impact.
- Be a part of the world's leading company in a space that will define our future!
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Go to Market Program Manager
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US