Sales operations assistant
Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 202469
Position Title: Project/Program Manager (II)
Teradata Customer Services
The mission of Teradata Customer Services is to provide the right level of support to maximize the power and value of an overall Teradata Solution. Teradata provides flexible support offerings combined with industry leading proactive support. This level of technical excellence is unmatched in the market and continues to improve with our investments in service delivery resources, support infrastructure and products.
This role is part of the Teradata Customer Services (CS) organization and is based in Moscow, Russia. The CSSS provides CS collateral and pricing support to the Teradata Sales Teams in Russia. The CSSS will manage all new and existing service contracts and administer designated Teradata Customer Contracts; collecting all relevant customer information and helping to driving effective renewals of existing contracts as also will process all existing base contractual changes. Also the quarterly acceptance act, which is mandatory in Russia, will be prepared and coordinated by the CSSS.
Also a close linkage to the Delivery and sales teams is necessary to effectively support them with CS pricing and also CS collateral needs to be provided in RFP situations. The CSSS is a key role in sales support for the success of the CS business and directly reporting to the CS Sales Director.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist the TSC in delivering pricing calculation for CS annuity
- Assist the TSC in delivering calculation and prepare offers for TS (Transaction Services) activities
- Assist the TSC in delivering CS collateral in RFP projects
- Contact for all customer contract related questions – internal and external
- Support to deliver a monthly forecast based on existing contracts and offers
- Working in support of the Operation Managers and SSM to assist them in fulfilling their objectives of account management
- Sales support activities
- Internal relationship management -> specify or take away
- Ad hoc questions about offers and ARR from sales team
- Assist in adapting global processes to local requirements
- Confident and able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, consultative sales environment.
- Self-motivated and able to working within a virtual team across Europe.
- Provide creativity, problem solving, analytical, and risk analysis skills
- Adapt and learn a set of tools and packages designed specifically to manage Customer Services business.
- Financial Management
- Structured and organized
- Applies professional judgment in interpreting data and results – breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner
- In addition any project management skills or languages would be beneficial.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest or experience of working in the information technology industry
- Ideally knowledge or experience of customer services Industry
- Experience of working in team-oriented environment
- Similar working experiences is required / Business administration /Operations /Sales support-at least from 2 years
Community / Marketing Title: Sales operations assistant
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU