Cloud Technical Program Manager
Location: Bellevue, Washington US
Requisition Number: 204582
Position Title: Project Manager (IV)
Technical Program Manager
The IntelliCloud organization delivers managed cloud solutions to our customers in a highly automated environment. The business is expanding rapidly and seeks flexible, adaptable change agents who will thrive in a highly dynamic environment. We are seeking an individual who is passionate in creating an exceptional customer experience. You will help drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the Customer Success team by defining and implementing processes to scale.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to customers onboarding to IntelliCloud
- Create technical training for customers and the Solution Architects to educate them on cloud migrations – this can be videos or WBTs or ILT training
- Create technical artifacts, white papers, videos and knowledge on customer forums
- Lead the effort to create a deployment and adoption plan template for the entire sales force to use for each cloud migration
- Work across Cloud Solution Architects, Global Sales Enablement, Cloud Professional Services to optimize the overall cloud migration experience and drive process improvements applicable to all of Teradata
- Work directly with customers, account teams and cross-functional organizations to guide customers through their journey, ensuring a smooth and positive experience
- Articulate customer business needs to cross-functional organizations and drive delivery of best in class solutions
- Cloud customer Pipeline management, Follow up with account teams/SWAT/GSE for all Customer order creations – and integration to Onboarding service
- Manage the onboarding process with the account team ,Perform architecture review with account team/SWAT/GSE, Manage CI data in SNOW, Access process
- Coordinate cross-functional processes to deliver customer needs.
- Maintain customer contact and provide status updates for all outstanding issues.
- Coordinate with customer support to ensure timely closure of quality issues.
- Survey customer experience and work with the Customer Engineering team to build programs to increase customer satisfaction ratings.
- Detect early signals of at-risk renewals and design a playbook to address the risk
- Track, analyze, and report customer results and forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a technical discipline
- 10+ years of experience in an enterprise level customer-facing role
- 2+ years of Azure/AWS experience or 2+ Teradata database experience
- Experience with managing multiple simultaneous complex projects
- Experience with Hybrid Cloud deployments
- Experience in a technical role supporting customers
- Understanding of Teradata architecture and supporting applications
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer success
- Passion to make customers delighted
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to handle difficult customer situations
- Master’s degree in Business Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Business Administration
- Azure/AWS Certified Associate certification
- Teradata Certifications
- PMP certification or project management experience
- CCNA certification or network experience
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certifications
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Technical Program Manager
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bellevue, Washington US