Cloud Technical Program Manager
Location: Bellevue, Washington US
Requisition Number: 204568
Position Title: Project Manager (IV)
Technical Program Manager
Technical Program Managers in Teradata will handle much of the heavy lifting and ensure the services are designed, built and are run efficiently and effectively. This role requires working with professionals in many different domains including marketing, sales, business operations, product management, engineering, support and many other cross-teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical program management in a software applications and\or a services environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience communicating the technical design, customer scenarios, product strategy with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience leading a sprint team or a feature team and driving the product/service from incubation to release.
- Experience as a scrum master and driving the sprint teams.
- Experience with coding and familiarity with the developer tools and latest cloud technologies.
- Familiarity with dev-ops software development methods.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, release management and operations.
- Experience mentoring software engineers on technical investigations and designs, and influencing software engineering best practices within your sprint team.
- Working experience with Teradata technologies and\or relational database engines.
- Experience with Cloud services like AWS or Azure.
- Familiarity with Docker container related technologies like Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.
- Experience with supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems.
*Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Technical Program Manager
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bellevue, Washington US