Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 204351
Position Title: Network Engineer (I)
Teradata Corporation has been turning innovative decision support technology into business results for over 30 years. This Engineer within ITS will provide first and second level support for incidents and change requests submitted by a global user community of developers, testers and customer services personnel. This position will be in Hyderabad, India and will be part of the ITS team that delivers cost effective 7X24X365 support to the Teradata
• Provide ITS at Teradata office in Hyderabad, occasional travel to other India offices.
• Work with Voice and data suppliers on any outages - may need out of hours work and weekend work
• Work with remote Teradata network/voice teams to resolve outages and provide support for upgrades – will require out of hours work and weekend work
• Excellent communication skills in English - required for working with remote support staff, attending global conference calls and providing remote support
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in IT desk-top support
• Assist with PC installations and desk-side support, Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Assist with Apple MAC installations and desk-side support
• Primary contact for office network printers.
• Managing stock, distribution and return of PCs
• PC and MAC troubleshooting skills
• PC hardware maintenance skills – replacing hard drives, upgrading memory, replacing screens, etc
• Basic understanding of TCPIP
• Responsible for maintaining Network patch panel adding/removing connections.
• Deploying/Managing stock of Cisco IP phones
• Working with remote ITS' to resolve hardware/software issues
• Working with local Network cable contractors to resolve/repair Network cabling issues
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Desktop Engineer
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN