Change Control Operations Manager
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 204322
Position Title: Change Control Manager III
This is an opportunity for an individual to become an Operations Manager of the Change Control team located at Hyderabad, India. He/She will work with a team of engineers devoted to providing “World Class” support and service to Teradata customers located around the world. The change control operations manager is responsible for managing the Change Control delivery team who provide change control services and full system support that includes hardware and software maintenance. The change control delivery process involves planning, scheduling, coordination and upgrading customer systems, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This position might require willingness to work in 7 X 24 environment involving shifts and is a salaried position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to; People Management, Process management, Resource management, Coordination and scheduling, Understanding the customer ecosystem and planning on upgrading the various components.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Project management skills
- People management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Tracks, updates, communicates project status, scheduling and documentation
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICAITONS
- Minimum 5-year experience in a computer related technology field with Linux/UNIX, DBMS.
- Minimum 5-year experience in people management.
- Experience working in customer services and delivery role.
- Willing to work in 7 x 24 environment involving shifts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or electronics technology discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Teradata, Linux/UNIX, Windows, Teradata Database experience.
- Teradata Certification
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Change Control Operations Manager
Job Category: Customer Support
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN