Location: BANGALORE, Andaman and Nicobar Islands IN
Requisition Number: 204151
Position Title: HR Business Partner (VI)
Position Title: Director, HR Business Partner - Global Delivery Center
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
Teradata is seeking a Global HR Business Partner (HR Director) to work closely with several business leaders to build a high-performance organization by driving key initiatives that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of "what great HR looks like" and how business cycles influence the people agenda.
Through strategic leadership, this role will design, drive, and ultimately deliver on the HR strategy. The role is responsible for championing and executing human capital programs and initiatives while helping to catalyze ongoing growth and transformation for the organization. The human resources leader is both a strategic and hands-on role including improving organizational effectiveness & design, leading change management, providing leadership coaching and driving HR functional excellence.
You will provide leadership and build, adapt, and drive HR programs that are sustainable and agile. You will apply critical thinking, sound judgment, and analytical curiosity to ensure successful business outcomes. It is critical that you possess strong knowledge and design skills in change management, organizational design, team dynamics, and coaching senior management talent.
In addition, a successful candidate will:
- Play an integral role with the business leadership teams, maintaining the credibility and business knowledge to be consulted and to contribute to overall business decisions proactively. Consult on goal alignment, interpretation of strategy into goal setting and building commitment to goals.
- Partner with the leaders to enhance organizational effectiveness, develop change management capabilities and drive decision-making based on people analytics data and research. Effectively analyze data, trends and use the data to advise and drive outcomes for the organizations.
- Act as a trusted advisor, coach, and consult with senior leaders to improve their leadership capability, team effectiveness, strategic insight, and business performance. Champion people programs and initiatives by applying them to real business challenges and guiding leaders to fully contribute and maximize benefits to their own strategy.
- Stay abreast of talent trends, emerging skills and advanced thinking around solutions to accelerate talent and organizational effectiveness. Establish, develop, and lead HR strategies to create a strong sense of organizational culture to support employee engagement and retention.
- Champion Talent Ecosystem initiatives, including the selection process for leadership roles (Director+) and their onboarding; conduct talent reviews, evaluate and consult on development planning, succession planning, SWFP, #PYP, career development, employee engagement, etc. Lead full-cycle organization design and analysis, including organization assessments, structure, talent risk mitigation, job design, and talent placement
- Lead Organizational Unit’s total rewards strategy, compensation alignment and implementation; including annual LT compensation planning and oversight that ensures alignment of compensation philosophy across the BU/Function.
- Partner with internal HR COEs such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Compensation and Global HR Delivery to address issues and develop comprehensive strategies at the organizational level.
- Support M&A, integrations, reorganization and workforce reduction activities, as required.
The Person We're Looking For:
- Manages Complexity: Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Instills Trust: Ability to maximize relationships, gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity, and communicate effectively
- Persuades: Uses compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Act Boldly: Steps up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
- Decision Quality: Ability to assess complex business challenges and identify sound and timely resolutions that keep the organization moving forward
- Balances Stakeholders: Anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Plans and Aligns: Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals and long-term success
- Business Insight: Understand drivers of organization’s business strategies and how to translate them into key HR initiatives. Apply knowledge of business and the external marketplace trends to advance the organization’s goals
- Results-oriented with empathy and high EQ
- Exemplifies Teradata’s values: Dig Deep, Aim High, Rise as One, Raise our Customers and our World
The Key Experiences You’ve Had:
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience as an HR Business Partner or HR COE leader in large organizations; High tech or professional services industry experience preferred
- Experience managing a regional portfolio
- Full life cycle program/project management experience
- Proven track record of helping high-growth organizations scale and build talent
- Experience designing and delivering highly-effective offsite and strategic planning sessions to enable business effectiveness.
- Facilitate, co-facilitate, or enable Senior HR Generalists to work with leaders to drive change
State: Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Community / Marketing Title: HR Director
Job Category: Human Resources
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BANGALORE, Andaman and Nicobar Islands IN