Country Resource Manager
Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 204059
Position Title: Consulting Operations IV
The Resource Manager is responsible for the Consulting team in Russia with a focus on our Data, Analytics and Architecture teams for; planning, organizing and co-ordinating the assignment of resources ensuring we have the right consultants in the right place at the right time based on their skill set, experience and developmental needs.
Responsible for the provision of demand forecasts the Resource Manager is expected to work closely with the commercial and practice leads to identify and where necessary procure resources to support the fulfilment of new opportunities ahead of time.
In conjunction with the commercial and practice leads the Resource Manager is responsible for producing and monitoring key performance indicators including utilization taking appropriate actions to manage it to plan.
The list below details some of the core day to day responsibilities and activities the Resource Manager is responsible for:
- Own and fulfil resource request for your area of responsibility
- Timely review and processing of resource requests
- Identifying suitable candidates, liaising with Commercial and Practice leads to validate skills match where appropriate and recommend candidates to requestor
- Provision of Bio’s / CVs to the requestor to support candidate selection process
- Facilitating discussions between candidates and relevant stakeholders
- Keeping requestor, candidates and key stakeholders updated on status
- Updating schedules to reflect any assignments
- Ensure staff are appropriately briefed in a timely manner on opportunities for which they are being nominated.
- Make simple priority decisions between resources and projects where conflicts arise, escalating to the appropriate manager/s
- Actively seek placement opportunities for resources coming available:
- Work closely with Sales and Delivery teams to pro-actively place available staff onto revenue generating activities where possible.
- In the absence of fee paid roles, place resources onto sales support and other non-billable work that supports the Teradata pipeline and internal initiatives
- By building relationships with other RMs (from across EMEA)
- Ensure key business systems are kept up-to-date eg: forecasting and availability
- Meet with/become familiar with the resources within the team(s) that you are responsible for, understand their career aspirations and development needs.
- Ensure that up to date profiles are held on the database-understand training needs for resource where appropriate
- Provide Management Information, as required, to the Geo and Regional Resource Management, Commercial and Practice Leads
- Make recommendations and proactively take steps to mitigate / address key performance issues
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a professional services organization
- Excellent knowledge and experience in resource management and associated best practices
- A highly visible people orientated individual with the assertiveness, determination and relationship building skills to ensure positive results
- Team player with experience of working with multi-cultural and multi-disciplined teams across
- Self-motivated, flexible, able to work with limited supervision and to adapt to change
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude, calm and patient under pressure
- Demonstrates a commitment to life-long learning and personal development and a passion for continual process improvement
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English and Russian
- Experience with MS Office [Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint] (Preferably Office 365).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with FinancialForce, Salesforce and FieldGlass preferable
Community / Marketing Title: Country Resource Manager
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU