Financial Analyst (m/f/x)
Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie PL
Requisition Number: 204007
Position Title: PS Operations Consultant (I)
Business Operations/Finance Manager (m/f/x)
Responsible for the financial management of the German Consulting business within the Business Operations/Finance Manager is accountable for participate in the annual plan, managing the monthly financial Outlooks and providing financial reporting, analytics and advice to the Consulting business leaders.
This is a key role within business and the successful candidate will also be responsible for leading both the Finance and Finance Operations for Germany as well as providing sound financial advice to support the decision-making process for key stakeholders including the Geo Finance Lead, Engagement Managers, Geo Director and Sales Management.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Consulting Services Business and its key drivers i.e. productivity, project health, cost and their inter-relationships
- Use persuasive argument and fact based evidence through analysis to provide recommendations to management to drive improvements in the financial performance of the business
- Manage the monthly outlook process. Develop/consolidate the outlook, analyse and explain variances, prepare the P&L, etc.
- Participate in the annual planning process for the Consulting business
- Assist in the development, deployment, and customization of global processes, systems, tools, and metrics to facilitate management of the Consulting business.
- Support Consulting management with operational reviews and audits, process reviews and compliance audits.
- Train, mentor, and assist solution teams, consulting management and project manager with implementing standard Consulting operating practices.
- Assist Consulting and solution teams in managing the operations of the PS business.
- Works closely with project manager to establish and maintain standards and the monthly Outlook process.
- Managing the project setup and maintenance in the PSA tool
- Managing the monthly invoicing for consulting services
- Design and improve processes to achieve efficiencies.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Qualified / part qualified accountant
- Experience of Management accounting
- Experience of Process re-engineering
- Experience as Project Manager and PM methods
- Experiences in tools like Salesforce.com; FinanceForce.com or similar;
- Fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst (m/f/x)
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warsaw, Mazowieckie PL