Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 203990
Position Title: Intern-Marketing (I)
Position description/Major responsibilities:
The planning and execution of marketing programs and campaigns in support of sales activities across Europe. The team is geographically dispersed across three key countries and operates in a virtual manner to deliver both corporate and local marketing programs. The overall objective is to drive business success in the areas of data and analytics.
This role is very hands-on, as well as diverse and it requires flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment but rewards with a varied, interesting range of activities and tasks, in a dynamic organisation which will enhance and develop key skills and provide solid experience that will be valuable to a range of future career directions.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
Support of day-to-day marketing activities of the EMEA Marketing organisation, including an active role in planning and executing events, digital and social media campaigns, market research, data management/segmentation and associated admin/reporting in support of both corporate and local programs.
Specific Responsibilities and Activities will include:
- Marketing support to multiple mareting teams across EMEA
- Project Management- both events and campaign
- Digital marketing
- Social Media
Suitable applicants will need the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Studying Marketing or Business Studies at University
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – need to communicate with all levels of people both internally and externally
- Effective time management skills – ability to multi-task and effectively manage and prioritise own workload
- Social Media Advocate
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Desired (but not essential) knowledge of Adobe Suite, WordPress or Salesforce
In addition, suitable applicants should have the following:
- Motivation and enthusiasm – takes a pro-active approach towards work
- Ability to work as part of a tightly-knit “virtual” team supporting multiple teams with multiple projects
- Confidence and initiative
- Adaptability and flexibility – ‘can-do’ mentality
- Desire to learn
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Intern
Job Category: Marketing
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB