Product Management Intern
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203821
Position Title: Intern-Product Mgt (I Z2)
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. Fast-paced, flexible, fun. The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata.
The Teradata HW Platforms team is looking for a Product Management Intern who is a talented technologist capable of understanding customer requirements, market trends and analytics platforms to help deliver Teradata’s. You must thrive in analyzing data, brainstorming new ideas and communicating across different teams and roles, while being passionate about your work and embracing the ideals of product management and agile development practices. In this role, you will:
- Work as part of a team to define scalable, secure, and high-performance platform deployed worldwide.
- Work closely with a team of product managers to capture and organize customer requirements, feedback and related data
- Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams to create plans for new service offerings
- Solve complex prioritization and feature definition related challenges
- Learn new technologies, evaluate competitors, and create/update business plans accordingly
- Pursuing an MBA or BS in Computer Science, Business, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Graduating dates between June 2019 – June 2021
- Experience with customer facing projects or roles
- Exposure to data analytics, cloud platforms or related technologies
- Exposure to SQL data stores, warehousing or related platforms
- Understand working within an agile product / services development environment
- Project experience related to data analytics or cloud platforms
- A passion for the latest technologies with a focus on customer needs and the ability to put ideas into writing
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Product Management Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US