Location: Brussels, Brussels BE
Requisition Number: 203784
Position Title: PS Consultant (I)
Business Analyst Finance - Teradata Belgium
Please apply with a 2-page (maximum) CV and 1-page (maximum) covering letter which should be titled: lastname_firstname_(name of document).
We short-list candidates based upon the CV and cover letter; ensure that these two documents cover the points mentioned in the job description.
The Teradata BA role is a multi-faceted role, active as part of end-to-end project delivery as well as in pre-sales cycles for business exploration.
Teradata BAs are responsible for the delivery of the business analysis workstream for Teradata services delivery and must have a deep understanding of the fine points of the data arena: data warehousing, big data, data usage, tools and analytics, in order to extract the correct requirements from our clients.
The role is 80% travel and involves work across the Belgium, with potential work across the other regions.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities:
You must have high levels of self-motivation, excellent relationship management and the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders in industry-appropriate terminology.
On engagement, you will be responsible for the full BA workstream using Teradata methodologies and processes, including but not limited to -
- Workstream scoping, planning and execution
- Requirements management (functional, non-functional) and associated documentation management
- Communications and stakeholder management
- Prototyping and UAT
Skills, Knowledge & Experience: Demonstrate how you fulfil these requirements and provide examples where relevant/possible.
M = Must have
S = Should have
Your Skills and Experience:
- Data warehousing, big data, data modelling and data analysis (M)
- Familiarity with both traditional and agile IT project delivery and development cycles (M)
- Excellent written and oral English, with experience preparing and managing documentation of senior level client deliverables (M)
- Understanding of data science (S)
- Industry experience from one or more core industries (finance, insurance, retail, government) (S)
- Workshop, meeting facilitation and interviewing experience (M)
- Requirements documentation and information gathering techniques (M)
- Business organisation change implementation and management (S)
- Experience of working with CRM toolsets and methodologies (S)
- Detail focussed, resourceful, decisive, composed, problem-solver, flexible and adaptable (S)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (M)
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and customer service; able to manage complex relationships and organisations (M)
- Organisational competence and the ability to communicate at all levels, experience with large and high-profile organisations (S)
- Strong influencing skills to manage key decision-makers in highly political environments (M)
- Working effectively in multi-disciplinary and cross-organisational teams (M)
Technical - Understanding and/or experience in the following:
- Data architecture and structures (M)
- Data analysis and data modelling (M)
- Data integration software such as AbInitio (S)
- BI tools: specification, development and use (e.g. Tableau/Qlikview/BO) (S)
- CRM Tools: specification, development and use (S)
- CRM Strategy: definition, assessment (S)
- Requirements management tools: e.g. JIRA, Jama, Trello
Degree and qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience (M)
- Degrees in Business Management, Computer Science or other related areas (M)
By joining us, you will not only be joining a great team with the opportunity for personal growth and a satisfying career, but also have a fantastic set of benefits, including 24 days annual leave, matching 6% pension scheme, private healthcare options and flexible Benefits scheme allowing salary sacrifice for Childcare Vouchers, Cycle Scheme etc.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst
Job Category: Services
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brussels, Brussels BE