EVENT MARKETING MANAGER
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo JP
Requisition Number: 203753
Position Title: Marketing Operations Specialist (I)
EVENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Event marketing manager for Japan, will help develop, drive and execute the country specific events and support corporate events in alignment with our corporate strategy, regional marketing and sales plans. He/She will plan and execute regional event programs designed to create demands/leads, and maintain good relationships with customers, prospects and partners. In this role, he/she will be tasked with planning and executing several customer events and executive events, and planning Japan tour for customers/prospects to attend our corporate events in US and other regions and support these events on site. For executing every events successfully, in addition to event logistics, this position will include inviting good speakers from thought leaders, customers, corporate executives and colleagues, finding good venues for these events, leading attraction activities to increase registrations and attendees and supporting social media and digital activities based on these events.
Responsibilities will include
- Develop and execute each event plan based on the corporate guidelines including 1 local flagship event, 1 corporate flagship event, 2 executive events and several third party events per year
- Manage related agencies including event, tour, creative and translation
- Invite and manage event speakers from customers, corporate executives, external thought leaders and colleagues
- Manage each event budget that is allocated to the country and to each event in advance
- Reporting, measuring and evaluating of event efforts for the Japan Organization
- Aligning corporate marketing strategy and execution with country leadership team and the country marketing manager
- Create new marketing leads and strengthen relationships with existing contacts including customers, prospects and partners.
- Support global Teradata events
- Develop event introduction tool to attract and support event related content creation for the Japan market
- Managing any kind of approval processes for events
- Be responsible for releasing information to counter negative publicity and handle crisis and emergency communications in Germany
- 3-5 years working experience as BtoB marketing specialist and event management
- Experience in organizing event for 500-1000 people audience
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred but not required:-
- Experience working in the (IT) Information Technology and Services Industry
- Experience in Organizing Executive Events
- Experience using Salesforce
- Basic knowledge in graphics arts software (Adobe, Wordpress)
Community / Marketing Title: EVENT MARKETING MANAGER
Job Category: Marketing
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo, Tokyo JP