Executive Account Director - Wells Fargo
Location: San Francisco, California US
Requisition Number: 203742
Position Title: Executive Account Director
• Owns the Teradata relationship with one of Teradata’s most important clients, focusing on high-level relationship building and management.
• Sets overall account strategy.
• Manages account team, sets resourcing and direction for team members.
• Works with account team to identify sales opportunities.
Skills and Experience
• Sales experience with similar technologies to large, complex enterprise customers.
• Experience working with analytics to solve business problems.
• Knowledge of customer/healthcare industry and how Teradata solutions can solve business problems.
• Team management experience.
• Customer relationship management experience, particularly for high-ranking customer relationship.
• Develops and maintains strategy for overall engagement with client.
• Sets resourcing and utilizes resources on the account team to drive sales.
• Builds and manages relationships with high-ranking customer decision makers.
• Serves as an escalation point for high priority client issues.
• Coordinates team engagement with client, mapping each resource to most valuable opportunities.
• Understands client’s key business initiatives, key problems, and competitive environment and recognizes how Teradata solutions could be applied.
• Regularly runs meetings with account team to discuss account strategy and future sales opportunities.
• Coaches and develops Account Executives and Solution Architects.
This position is working in a virtual office environment, including home office & customer site. A combination of independent work and team collaboration will be required. Travel is also expected.
Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Francisco
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Account Director - Wells Fargo
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US