Senior Associate, GTM Strategy & Operations
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 203708
Position Title: Sales Ops Support Mgr (II)
As the Sr. Associate, GTM Strategy, you will be responsible for supporting GTM Strategy team in managing critical strategic initiatives for Teradata. You will support and manage key programs to drive improved sales, more efficient processes and achieve our company’s long-term goals. The role must work cross-functionally to satisfy business requirements and meet the needs of several stakeholders across Field Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product, Finance, and others. This role reports directly to the head of GTM Strategy team.
In addition to working on global efforts, you will also be responsible for supporting the strategic initiatives of the EMEA region. You will support the Director of GTM Operations, EMEA to provide critical insights utilizing in-depth analysis that will enable the EMEA leadership to make informed strategic decisions.
- Deliver business analytics, insights, and guidance to support business decision making
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organizations
- Collect and leverage data from numerous sources to solve strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems
- Provide project management support and drive process changes for initiatives of varying size and scope
- Support the development of strategies that align to the long-term goals and visions of Teradata
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 5-7 years of relevant work experience required; ideally in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or sales operations
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - advanced experience with excel-based modeling, including pivot table usage, to develop meaningful and actionable analytics
- Excellent presentation skills – able to craft a story, communicate effectively, and leverage PowerPoint to create compelling and visually appealing content
- High level of professionalism – ability to closely interact with and present recommendations to senior leaders
- Time management & prioritization – ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to load balance work from two critical areas (Global & EMEA) – apply global best practices to regional initiatives while identifying regional best practices to implement globally
- Strong attention to detail
- MBA/Masters highly desirable
- Previous experience with Power BI or Tableau is highly desirable
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate, GTM Strategy & Operations
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB