Senior Information Security Analyst
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203666
Position Title: Software/Sys Eng Sr Analyst (II)
You pride yourself on staying “in the know” when it comes to information security. You have a passion for identifying and responding to potential threats, but also proactively hunting and eliminating them. If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing analytics companies around, join us at Teradata in San Diego, where you’ll take a proactive approach to network intrusions through your broad expertise across security technologies.
As the Senior Information Security Analyst, you will collaborate with peers across business units to enforce security best practices and execute incident prevention maintenance, detection, containment, eradication and recovery.
- Provide subject matter expertise on DLP, encryption, email security, and HIDS/NIDS
- Identify network vulnerabilities and recommend remedial actions
- Develop, maintain and report on security operation metrics
- Review and analyze internal projects and external requirements that impact security
- Implement efficient policies and procedures that meet IT security requirements
- Keep abreast of and implement relevant emerging security technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security or related field. Equivalent experience or certification (CISSP, CCSP, CEH, PMP, GCIH, GSEC) also acceptable.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in information security
- 2+ years managing security technologies
- Strong knowledge of Java, Ruby, C/C++, PHP, Perl, Python
- Strong foundation in SIEM products, including QRadar, Arcsight and LogRhythm
- Experience with Fireeye, Sourcefire and Snort
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global, multi-billion dollar per year leader in data and analytics, working with the top companies in their industries. You will work at our sunny San Diego campus, one of the most desirable places in the world. Teradata offers first-rate compensation and benefits that include unlimited PTO, matching 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, medical and dental insurances, and much more. Apply now to take the best next step in your career.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Information Security Analyst
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US