Location: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH
Requisition Number: 203499
Position Title: Senior HR Coordinator
OUR COMPANY: Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people, the best we can be.
OUR GROUP: Human Resources is the people business of Teradata. We attract, manage and engage our talent through advanced programs and global processes to help every employee understand how they contribute, how they can develop and what their potential looks like and then enable business processes with HR technology. The HR Technology group is responsible for identifying, designing and deploying best in class technology solutions to enable the execution of our human capital strategies.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY: This is much, much more than a purely administrative position. You, as an HR Analyst, will be a key component of how the HR operation at Teradata runs behind the scenes. You will be part of the team that ensures we operate to the highest standard of quality and efficiency within Human Resources department globally. The role will be focused on executing and improving the way we operate, so that HR Professionals across Teradata can continue to be more focused on client-facing work rather than administrative tasks. Your opportunity is not only to come in and do the work, but to critically evaluate how we do work and to make an impact by improving those processes.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You are an individual contributor that brings a high level of capability in process efficiency, organization and communication to the HR domain. You can communicate effectively and work well with persons across the 44 countries where Teradata employs people. You are a global professional who understands the complexity and needs of a company with employees across the world. You are a linear thinker who can develop, articulate and deploy smart and efficient processes. You are highly organized, meticulous and with a keen eye for details. You are able to multi-task and deliver within tight deadlines. You are a respected partner who can build relationships based on credibility and trust.
- Management of the Digital Personnel Records in Iron Mountain/Onbase digital platform
- Management of content on HR Intranet
- Project Support for HR Initiatives
- Routine Administrative Processes, including:
- Processing Purchase Orders, Invoices, follow-up of payment
- Administrative support for country-specific processes (e.g., Workers Compensation in Quebec province, Compliance postings in USA, etc.)
- Board Retainer Payment Processing
- Management of Distribution Lists
- Backup Support for CHRO’s Executive Assistant, including calendar management and coordination, logistics planning with other Executive Assistants
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Human Resources or related discipline is required.
- Minimum 3 years in back-office role. Human Resources experience is highly preferred.
- Technical savvy. Ability to learn and function as expert user of online platforms
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication
- Maturity and professionalism. Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Ability to work overnight shifts (U.S. daytime hours)
City: TAGUIG CITY
State: National Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: HR Analyst
Job Category: Human Resources
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: TAGUIG CITY, National Capital Region PH