Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 203397
Position Title: Administrative Team Leader
Reporting to: Senior Vice President for EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
Works closely with the Senior VP, EMEA to provide day-to-day administrative support.
Help the Senior VP, EMEA to make best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks for them directly and their associated team members.
Need extensive knowledge of their organization's set up, who the key personnel are (inside and outside the business) and what the aims and objectives of the organization are.
The Senior VP, EMEA often relies heavily on their Executive Assistant, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in his or her absence. For this reason, the Executive Assistant & Senior VP, EMEA working relationship is often very close so discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Arranges appointments and major travel itineraries on own initiative.
- Attends formal and informal management meetings to take notes and produce draft minutes.
- Manages administrative tasks requiring some planning and organizing of people, materials and facilities.
- Organize conferences.
- Assists with budget preparation and monitors monthly cost centre analyses.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work through manager's office. Initiates follow-up action. Establish and maintain effective working procedures and filing system.
- Organizes and prepares complex documents requiring the integration of multiple office technology and software applications.
- Drafts correspondence for Senior VP, EMEA's approval.
- Communicates and/or co-ordinates Senior VP, EMEA's instructions and wishes with various individuals and/or departments.
- Routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring Senior VP, EMEA's attention.
- Supporting a team in multiple locations if required
- Purchase order & administration
- Travel and hotel reservations
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Team Player.
- Energetic/Flexible/adaptable and able to work in a progressive and fast paced environment
- Educated to 'A level standard.
- Minimum 5 years secretarial experience at a senior level in similar environment.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant
Job Category: Administrative
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB