Director of Engineering, System Management and Monitoring
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203380
Position Title: Director, Engineering-NoCal
Teradata Vantage is used as an analytics platform for mission critical applications. Customer adoption of this platform is driving the need for expansion of the Teradata Vantage strategy. This leadership position leads the Teradata Vantage System Management and Monitoring engineering efforts. This position will report to the Senior Director of Teradata Client Product Development based in the San Diego office location.
As a Director of System Management and Monitoring Engineering, you will become a key member of an expert team of leaders, creating Teradata's next generation of product offerings. This position is a technical leadership role focusing on delivering projects in the Teradata Client Product Development team. This includes Teradata Viewpoint and Server Management.
Your Business Objectives would include:
This position is available in San Diego, CA. This fast-paced high-tech environment is perfect for individuals seeking to exercise innovation and out of the box thinking to move our state of the art advanced analytics technology to the next level.
- Collaborate with Strategic Offer Management and Teradata Innovation Office to define the roadmap for Viewpoint, Server Management, and other projects as identified.
- Execution to the roadmap
- Accountability for delivering a quality product
- Adhere to, and innovate/improve, technology and process standards.
- Provide technical consulting services for pre and post sales teams to include content generation and internal and external presentations
- Facilitate cross organizational collaboration of product definitions and designs for development teams to leverage
- Research customer needs and requirements with Strategic Offer Management
- Represent technology and solutions to customer and prospects
- Facilitate a fun and learning environment which is agile and customer focused
- Provide technical support for escalated customer incidents
- Empower members at all levels of the organization by clearly communicating the “why, what, and how” their contributions fit into the larger picture.
- Attract top talent and develop a cross-functional high-performing team of subject matter experts who can be applied throughout the organization based on need.
- Develop strategies that leverage organic, structured and partnership approaches to increase the direct interaction, coordination and communication channels with customers and their use cases.
- Appropriately organize and present pertinent information (status, options, decisions) required by management to make effective decisions.
- Deliver innovative solutions that meet existing and future market/business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, sustainability, security and timelines of our enterprise customer base.
This position requires both broad and deep knowledge of data platforms, advanced analytics practices and technology including parallel processing, micro services concepts, APIs, tools and integration techniques. The person in this role will possess good presentation skills and the ability to communicate with various levels of management and technical staff. The ideal candidate has:
Technical / Professional Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years in software development engineering contributing towards all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Minimum 5 years of cross-functional leadership roles in technology related companies including business strategy, product management, engineering and operations.
- Proven track record of responsibility for managing technical development or operations teams that are geographically dispersed.
- Advocate and experienced implementer of Agile software development principles and practices in an enterprise software development environment.
- Experience with containerized products/applications (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Application Security, Access Control and Auditing
- Experience with private and public Cloud platforms (VMWare, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Systems management and automation
- Experience with DevOps methodology and enabling solutions
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development best practices
Leadership, Management and Relationship Building Skills
- Strong analytical acumen, communication and presentation skills necessary for relationship building with business leaders and teams across to deliver timely collaborative solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills – servant leader who collaboratively influences across a complex, global organization to drive direction. Strong facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand.
- Superior organizational skills and an affinity for detail. Able to simultaneously manage multiple, mission-critical projects and the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong team builder and coach that develops direct reports and top talent across organization.
- Proven ability to recruit, motivate and develop a high performing team that raises the bar in defining functional excellence.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Engineering, System Management and Monitoring
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US