Location: North Sydney, New South Wales AU
Requisition Number: 203333
Position Title: Glob Deliv Ctr Consultant (III)
Application Operations Consultant
The Application Operations Consultant is a Managed Services role that controls the operations of an application for a client. Applications include CIM, RTIM, DCM, MDM, and any other application that Managed Services operates on behalf of the client.
An Application Operations Consultant may be the Project Tech Lead on a project.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Control the operations of an application for a client as part of a Managed Services engagement.
- Applications include CIM, RTIM, DCM, MDM, and any other application that Managed Services operates on behalf of the client.
- All consultants are expected to build value in themselves. Teradata’s extensive library of both instructor led and web-based training provides ample opportunity for the consultant to build and maintain marketable skills. Time has been allocated specifically for this task and each consultant is expected to have a ‘Learning Plan’. Progress against the learning plan is part of the annual appraisal.
- All consultants are expected to build value in their practice through the contribution and reuse of consulting assets. After each assigned project, a consultant is expected to evaluate the project deliverables and to contribute those items that may be useful to other consultants that may be assigned similar projects. When a new project is assigned, the consultant will search the asset repository for assets that may improve or accelerate the project delivery.
- Controlling the operations of applications for a client.
- Teradata Applications – including CIM, RTIM, DCM, MDM, and any other application that Managed Services operates on behalf of the client.
- Operate and maintain the application to the levels expected by the client.
- Knowledge of Architecture Principles, Advocated Positions, Design Patterns, and Implementation Alternatives.
- Understanding of the Teradata Reference Information Architecture.
- Work with the appropriate project management methodology (Agile or Waterfall) based upon customer and project requirements
The Salary Range for this position is: $103,200 - $154,800
Please note this is a temporary (fixed term) position for 6 months with possible extension
Please state your Australia Citizen/Visa status on your resume.
City: North Sydney
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Application Consultant
Job Category: IT
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: North Sydney, New South Wales AU