Senior Software Developer
Location: SHENZHEN, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 203330
Position Title: PS Consultant (I)
Role: Senior Software Developer
Location : Guangzhou\ Shenzhen
The Senior Software Developer brings specific technical knowledge about the development of software and the tools needed to undertake software development and packaging. This role is focused on the programming required for custom application development, custom ETL functions, database extensions, Hadoop Map Reduce, and any other areas requiring custom coding. Languages may include JAVA, C++, Python, HTML, Linux scripting, and others. The role is applicable to custom and advanced SQL Extensions development including UDFs, UDTs, XSPs, and SQL SPs. The Software Developer will participate in the requirements gathering, design, development, configuration management, packaging, and implementation of software. The Software Developer provides leadership in utilizing a defined software development methodology to develop software. The Software Developer provides expertise in the most appropriate use of the available software development tools. The Software Developer may be the Project Tech Lead on a project.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Interface with users to define and document software design requirements.
- Develop and validate the software design.
- Develop and unit test the software and the software packaging.
- Develop specifications to build work products from the configuration management system.
- Build development and production releases.
- Make appropriate fixes to existing code where required to improve quality and performance.
- Demonstrate a high degree of software development skills.
- Demonstrate a high degree of software development tool expertise.
- Support the Application, ETL, Teradata, Aster, and Hadoop platform design and integration efforts.
- Participate in performance, integration, and system testing of the application.
- Establish and maintain a configuration management and change management system for controlling work products.
- Identify the configuration of selected work products to be under configuration management and that compose the baselines at given points in time.
- Maintain control over the configuration of the work product baseline.
- In depth knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C++, Perl, etc.
- In depth knowledge of the software development tools.
- In depth knowledge of the development processes and methodology.
- Proficiency with configuration management tools.
- Expert in software configuration process and controls.
- Support of testing functions.
- Knowledge of operating systems and environments.
- Knowledge of Architecture Principles, Advocated Positions, Design Patterns, and Implementation Alternatives.
- Understanding of the Teradata Reference Information Architecture.
- • 计算机及相关专业本科以上学历，有7年以上JAVA项目开发实施工作经验；
• 熟悉主流java框架，MVC，Spring，Struts 2 和 主流ORM框架。
• 熟悉大数据体系架构、有过Spark Streaming开发经验者优先
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Developer
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: SHENZHEN, Beijing Shi CN