Technical Consultant - Informatica Administrator
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 203327
Position Title: Glob Deliv Ctr Consultant (II)
Teradata Managed Services – Informatica Admin
Location: - Pune
Looking for Informatica admin who can perform tool administration through Informatica Power Center Administration.
The Power Center Administration Console is the administration tool you use to administer the Power Center domain. Informatica has a service Oriented Architecture that provides the ability to scale the services and share resources across multiple machines. The Power Center Domain supports the administration of the distributed services.
- 5+ years’ experience in computer technology or related fields.
- Proficient in Informatica Power Center Administration.
- Good to have Informatica certification.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office components and personal computers (for generating the many reports required by the customer).
- This position will require continuous meetings with the customer and will also be required to work closely with the Teradata’s Managed Services Accounts team.
- Degree in Business Technology, Computer Science, or Business Administration
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Expert on Informatica Admin, Informatica PowerCenter, Unix shell scripting
- Hands-on experience on Linux Server, Informatica Installation, Patching, EBF, Upgrade, Informatica Version 9.5,9.6,10 and above
- Handle Hot-Fixes for Informatica
- Migration of code across all the environment like DEV, QA & PROD
- Access management on informatica objects like folders and database connections
- Assign respective integration service from workflow manager for new workflows
- Start/stop Nodes or Integration services
- Co-ordinating with the technical team to manage the knowledge base for the project
- Check processes which are occupying more CPU Utilization
- Remove unnecessary Files which are Occupying more space
- Monitor the status of the servers in Admin console
- Tight integration with infrastructure team for network issue resolution
- Should have experience in version control tool and code deployments to various environments
- Should have excellent communication skills to interact with the various teams
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix and ability to write shell scripts to support data integration tasks, database maintenance, automation
- Promote data integration best practices and new features to developers during application design and implementation
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot the end to end environment comprised of data sources, data workflows and transformations, operating systems, applications, app servers, networks, etc.
- Good to have knowledge on database like Oracle, Teradata, SQL
- Understanding of BI-DWH Concepts.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Consultant - Informatica Administrator
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN